Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Paper prototype

Making my paper prototype was a lot of fun to do but it had its challenges.I beleave the hardest part was making the backgrounds for my levels this is said because it takes a lot of detail to make.In the end I did finish the backgrounds and I thought they looked pretty nice and the easiest part for me was drawing the characters it came naturally. This in the end did help clear up many things for me it made the image clearer.By the image I mean Russia and its people.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun making your prototype. I can't wait to see how the game is going to turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had fun making my paper prototype. I also agree with you when you say that there were some challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with how you feel about making the background . I also had a hard time with it and in the end it didn't come out how I wanted but at least it gave me a preview of how maybe it was going to be. By the descriptions of your paper prototype sounds like it's going to be good . Good Job ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun making drawing out your paperprototype. I definitely agree with you, it was a bit difficult to draw the background with all the details included. Yes!! Definitely drawing out our game can make life way easier because it clears our minds.

    ReplyDelete