Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Choose Learning Topic

You are Nicholas the second, the last Czar of Russia. You will live a very brutal and violent life. You will go through the game and live out different parts of his life. Level one will be your rise to the throne and how you don't want to take the throne in the end you still did. Your enemies will be cars trying to slow you down and your collectibles will be gas so your car will keep moving. Level two will be about how you had made some big decisions that messed up Russia in more ways than one thanks to your autocratic form of government you refused change. Well in this level your collectibles will be money because that is what you are trying to get for Russia and your enemies will be the people who oppose you. Now for level three...that is a surprise. You will have to wait and find out who you will be my friends stay tuned to my progress so you can find out .

3 comments:

  1. Is Nicholas the second a man or a boy?
    Looks like I might try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your topic and your game sounds really interesting and im looking forward to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! I really like the idea you came up with about your game. It sounds really cool and very different from what I've seen . I like how Nicholas the second has very different perspectives on how he wanted his life to be and what he was willing to change and what he didn't. I'm looking forward to play it when it's done , Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete