Tuesday, November 27, 2012

presenting your final game

The learning topic of my game is to learn what tools the colonist in the thirteen colonies used to use .I specifically want my players to learn how hard the colonist had it back then not being able to use the tech noligi  we have  now.It took me a while to find the information i needed  until i found this website called history .org it had all the information about the tools the colonist used, it was really helpful i learned about tools that i didn't even know existed.Also my ideas didn't change much while i was doing my game i stiked to my outline that i planed.All the game ingredients i put in my game were really helpful on making my game way better than it was.In addition i haven't used the help center much.I also had some difficulties in making my game for example i just couldn't add my score it was one problem after another so i got my friend to help me it turned out i just forgot to put one line of code i felt dom .

No comments:

Post a Comment