Monday, May 16, 2011

My Game Is Finished!

I   have  learned   allot  on  flash   I   have   also  learned     allot   of  codes  that    can   help   me    in  the   future.I   think   it  was   a  great    idea   to   work    alone  because    I    got   more  work     done   .
I    learned    how   to   trace     pictures   in    flash    it   is    really    easy.I    also   learned     how  to     do   hit  test   on   flash  .   It    was    easy   to    put    on.I   finished    my   game   on   time    because   I stayed   after  school.In    my   perspective     my    game    is    really   fun.I   also   got    nominated    but    I'm   not  a   finalist.  The    prize    that    we   won   is    a   trip   to   NASA.
I   just   can't    wait   til    we  go  to   NASA .

No comments:

Post a Comment