Tuesday, October 26, 2010

weackly bloog

On  Monday   I  watched    a  movie   called    paper  clips .It   was  about  the   holocaust.  It   was also about  how  kids are  gathering  6 000 000  paper  clips.It  stands  for  how  many   juish  died  in the  holocaust.On   Tuesday  we   finished    watching    the   paper   clip   movie.It  was   how they   were   fixing a  train   cart  that   was   used  in  the  holocaust.They   planed   on   putting 11,000,000 paper   clips   on  the   cart.When   they   finished  the   cart  they   started   giving   tours  of   it.
On   Wednesday were  going  to  search   about  websites.I    think  were  using  the checklist  for   the   websites  .I    like  the   checklist because  it's   a  great   way to  see  if a  website is  good .  I  hope  I  get   lucky   finding   a    website.On   Thurs day I  found  a  great   website  .The   name   of   the  website  is   Texas  water   rights.It   talks     about    two   topics.The   two   topics   were ground  water    and  surface  water  .The   website  goes   with  my   game   topic  which   is  water   rights.On   Friday  I   want  to   start   on   my game.A reason   is   because  researching   is   getting   a  little  boring.  A   nother   reason  is   because I  want   to   enter  it  in  a  contest   called  The   Stem  Challenge.  I   just   want   to  win    a  lap  top

No comments:

Post a Comment